❤️.of(code) // 002
Celebrating 2,000 followers on @coderbyheart I decided to sum up my week on Twitter from now on every weekend.
You can go to jail if you just follow the orders your managers gives you:
Facebook is fucking disgusting:
Benjamin (a super awesome coffe-to-code organism) has created a GitHub repo where you can ask him questions:
Dudes behaving like assholes will make contributors turn away, that's why there is now a Node.js fork:
It matters which behaviour you accept withing you community, because:
I've learned to appreciate async/await for this reason:
Learn how CSS is implemented in CSS (and why Rust is great for that):
Don't be shy, your will be senior in no time:
Railsgirls released a report on the impact of their initiative:
- The European Testing Conference 2018 has announced their keynote speakers and is taking place on February 19-20 February 2018 in Amsterdam. Tickets start at €899.
- The codefreeze is free and is taking place on Jan 15th-18th 2018 in Kiilopää, Finland. I wrote here about why it is so awesome.
I'm sponsoring a diversity ticket here, so please apply also to RuhrJS (October 14th+15th 2017):
Listening to 🎧
- Armin van Buuren live at Tomorrowland 2017
- Tomorrowland Belgium 2017 | Paul van Dyk
- QOTSA's new album Villains